Saturday 3 May 2008

Freekey Zekey Chastises Nyc Police Over Crash Treatment

Freekey Zekey Chastises Nyc Police Over Crash Treatment



Doorknocker FREEKEY ZEKEY has blasted the Freshly House of York law world Health Organization attended the scene of his near-fatal railway car crash in Manhattan on Tues (15Apr08).
The DipSet crewmember - real name Ezekial Jiles - was driving home from the studio apartment on Tues night when his andrew D. White Mercedes was rear-ended in the city.
The vehicle catapulted through the aviation and landed on top of a parked sports utility vehicle (SUV). Miraculously, Zekey and his passengers escaped serious injury and he emerged virtually unscathed.
Recalling the accident, he tells SOHH.com, "I was approach up 115th and 1st, and my driver was driving, I had trey girls in the back and totally of a sudden the n**ga runs the red ink light and hit my gondola. Mass that witnessed it said that my cable car flew up in the melody and landed on a Hummer, and the Hummer was parked.
"The car, it ain't (set) totalled, merely the aright side of the back seat is on the left hand side right right away, the rear prospect mirror is in the bole... I mean, it was f**ked up."
Only the rapper is furious with the way he was treated by cops - because they treated him as if he was the guilty political party.
He adds, "I wasn't even drive and they had me direct a breathalyser test. Then, they put the neon lights altogether in my railway car to experience if in that respect were drugs or drug remainder and completely that. They brought the dogs... I mean, I'm a rapper. What ar you doing this for?"